Our interdisciplinary team have backgrounds in conservation, archaeology, and computer science; later specialising in digital applications in the heritage field. We come to heritage first through the lens of our Traditional Skills, giving us a unique perspective and the ability to ask how Digital Heritage can help us to preserve, conserve, develop and manage our Cultural Heritage.
WHAT DO WE DO?
● We use traditional skills and innovative techniques to record, preserve and disseminate cultural heritage.
● We provide specialist training to share knowledge with heritage professionals and community groups.
WHAT IS OUR PHILOSOPHY?
● Technology should be at the service of heritage, and not the other way around.
● We are passionate about what we do, therefore, we are constantly pushing ourselves to learn new skills and improve the ones we already have.
● We are committed to the best practices and international standards that encourage long-term preservation and reusability of data.
● We believe that communities are key for the long-term preservation of their local heritage.
WHY COLLABORATE WITH US?
● Thanks to our blend of skills we have a unique approach, employing a holistic methodology for the conservation and preservation of tangible heritage.
● As conservators, we pay careful attention to detail, ensuring the highest quality work that we can archive.